Saturday, December 8, 2012

Preying on the Disabled

I used to work as a primary care giver for a quadriplegic.  And so it bothers me to see stories about someone stealing from a quadriplegic (see Quadriplegic Man Robbed of IPone He Used to Communicate).

Stealing is wrong - God says in the 10 Commandments, "Thou shalt not steal." (Exodus 20:15). But to steal from someone who is paralyzed from the neck down is extremely wicked. Almost as wicked as what Americans are doing when they vote for politicians like Barack Obama - and George W. Bush! - who borrow - steal! - trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars from future generations who are going to have to suffer the consequences of our foolish actions today.

Recommended reading (my Post):

The Future Children Project: "Mom and Dad, We're Blaming You!"

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)