Monday, December 31, 2012

Things to Do on This New Year's Eve

A couple of years back I asked one of my coworkers if he had any plans for New Year's Eve. He said, "Yes, I'm going to sit in front of my TV and drink whiskey until I pass out."  That's one idea for tonight. But I'd like to suggest another.

Below are some of the things I've posted on My Gospel Project this past year. Why don't you take some time to read a few of these posts:

What Does the Bible Say About Gun Control?
 The Pharisee, the Publican, and the Sandy Hook Massacre
Is the Bible Infallible?
The Roman Road to Salvation
Calvinism Refuted - And Defended!
Some Thoughts on True Worship
Get Your Bible Out of My Pants
Don't Let Jesus Pass You By

Or, better yet, why don't you come back to my blog posts at a later date, and spend tonight listening to some of these great gospel sermons that I found on Sermonaudio.com:

                          Sermons                                                 

How to Benefit from a Funeral  - Dr. David Murray
How to set a church on fire - Dr. Ian Paisley
Not a Jezebel State Church - Pastor Joey Faust
Total Depravity - Rev. Paul Den Butter
The Jerusalem Sinner Saved - John Bunyan
Compel them to Come in - Pastor Charles Spurgeon
Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God - Jonathan Edwards
Christophobia - Dr. David Murray
The Eternal Decree of Election - Rev. Cornelis Pronk
Objections to Election Answered  - Rev. Cornelis Pronk
The Decree of Reprobation - Rev. Cornelis Pronk
The Last Night of Sodom - Dr. Jerry Bilkes

You may also want to check out these News in Focus podcasts that I found on Sermonaudio.com:


Generations Year in Review: Predictions for 2013 - Kevin Swanson
Genius: Was John Lennon Bigger than Jesus? - Kevin Swanson/Roy Comfort
Centralization Vs. Decentralization: Will Texas Secede? - Kevin Swanson
Already Compromised: Why Christian Liberal Arts Colleges are Liberal - Kevin Swanson/ Ken Ham
God Said What in 2011? - Trevor Hammack
40 Days with Rick Warren Again - Trevor Hammack
Ron Paul: America is Gone - Trevor Hammack
Charisma Magazine - Trevor Hammack
The Hero of Sandy Hook - Vicki Soto - Sean Harris
President Obama's UN Speech: UN-Clear - Sean Harris
Rick Warren Uncertain if Homosexual Behavior is Sinful, Says 'Gays' Go to Heaven -  Sean Harris
Doctors to Appeals Court: Pre-Born Babies Feel Pain - Sean Harris
Russell Brand Hosts the Westboro Baptist Church - David McManus
50 Shades of Grey: Clearly Black and White - David McManus
A Puritan Theology - An Interview with Dr. Joel Beeke - Kevin Boling
Obama in his Own Words - Kevin Boling




How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)