Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Will Jeffrey Dahmer Be in Heaven?

Dahmer - Evolutionist, Cannibal, Or Christian? Interview With the Pastor Who Baptized Jeffrey Dahmer, by Pastor Kevin Swanson
--------------------------------------

Pastor Charles Spurgeon once said:

"Wherever the Gospel is preached, the most wicked of men and women are made to sit at the Savior's feet, clothed and in their right minds."

I think I will see Jeffrey Dahmer in heaven - and maybe even Ted Bundy too (See the Bundy/Dobson interview shortly before his execution.). I'm not so sure about Mother Teresa (See: Was Mother Teresa a Christian? and my post: Saving Those Damned Catholics)

Recommended Christian hymn:

The Baptism of Jesse Taylor (insert Jeffrey Dahmer)

Recommended reading (my post)

Since 1980 California Has Built 1 College Campus and 21 Prisons

If you have ever considered being a part of jail or prison ministry, why don't you prayerfully consider donating to Prison Fellowship?

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)