Thursday, November 20, 2014

Is There Any Place Safe To Be A Jew?

Is There Any Place Safe To Be A Jew? - canadafreepress.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Jews, no matter where they are, understand they can be attacked and killed for being Jews. It is the price of their Covenant with God (Exodus, Chapter 12)."
---------------------------------------------

Exodus, Chapter 12, has to do with the Jewish Passover. I think a better Bible reference would be Numbers 33:55,56

"But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell. Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them."

But the words of our Lord Jesus apply to all of us - regardless of our race:

"I tell you, Nay, But except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." - Luke 13:3
Recommended sermon (for Jews and Gentiles alike!):

I Am A Jew. Hope You Are Too, by Dr. David P. Murray

Recommended reading (my posts):

What Would Happen If Israel Blew Up the Dome of the Rock: Right Now?
What Do Dr. Tim Lahaye and Glen Beck Have in Common?

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)