Monday, February 2, 2015

Pete Carroll's Views On 9/11 Deserve To Be Heard!

Pete Carroll: Seattle Seahawks Coach Is 9/11 Truther Conspiracy Theorist, Anti-War Nut - debbieschlussel.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Pete Carroll, another 9/11 Truther idiot who won't face facts."
-------------------------------------------------------

More often than not I agree with Debbie Schlussel.  This is one of the times I do not. At the very least, I think Pete Carroll's views on 9/11 deserve to be heard. Below are 3 You Tube videos that every American should watch:

9/11 - The New Pearl Harbor, Part 1
9/11 - The New Pearl Harbor, Part 2
9/11 - The New Pearl Harbor, Part 3

As far as Debbie Schlussel calling Pete Carroll and "anti-war nut," and comparing him to Michael Moore,  not everyone who questions America's military involvement in other countries is a "nut" (although Michael Moore certainly is.  See my post: What We're Fighting For: ISAF Commander Re-Explains What "Winning" Means In Afghanistan)

I support America's use of military force when it comes to protecting our country and our allies (like Israel). But I think many of the wars we've been involved in have been for other 'less noble' reasons.
-----------------------------------

Recommended reading:

Putting A 9/11 Mystery On the Ballot - lewrockwell.com
A Sixty Second Seminar on Conspiracy Theory  (my post)

Recommended sermon:

Our Nation Laid In God's Balance, by Dr. Joel Beeke 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)