Saturday, August 22, 2015

"My Baby Screams In Restaurants, And I Am SO Sorry!"

"My Baby Screams In Restaurants, And I Am SO Sorry!" - pjmedia.com

Excerpt from this [really great!] article:

" Don’t get me wrong. I adore this kid, but I’ve never heard so much screaming this side of Hell. I’m sure it will lessen when he can talk and communicate with us, but as it is, we are drowning in shrieking over here. I hesitate to say, “I can’t wait for this stage to be over” because the next one that comes is the whining stage and that one’s no picnic either."
-----------------------------------------

This is a really great article. I can remember when my youngest daughter was a baby. My wife and I took her to a restaurant and she started screaming. Then one of the 'patrons' in the restaurant glared at us and asked us if we would take the 'baby' outside. We did, but I regret it. If I had to do it over again I might just glare back and say, "No, we're fine right here. But I could recommend another restaurant that might be a little quieter."

Recommended reading:

Feminist Blogger: "I Look Down on Young Women With Husband and Kids"
Common Core Math
Children of the Common Core: Mindfulness, Buddhist Method of Indoctrination 
The Common Core Resistance Now has A Song  [video]
The "OM" School Movement
Good Christian Schools

Recommended website:

centerformedicalprogress.org

Recommended sermon (for women with babies that scream in restaurants):

Women Saved In Childbearing, by Prof. Russell Dykstra



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)