Saturday, December 5, 2015

Archaic Words in the Authorized King Jame Bible

Here is a fantastic video on the AKJV:

AV-6 The Truth About Archaic Words, by Sam Gipp
-------------

I love the Authorized King James Version of the Bible. I'm not a fanatic about it, but it has been my favorite version for many years, and I don't expect that to change any time soon. For more information on the debate surrounding which is the best Bible translation, check out the following:

10 Reasons Why the KJV is Still the Most Popular Version  - christianpost.com
Bible Translations, by Rev. Cornelis Pronk
Errors in the New Bible Translations, by Dr. Gail Riplinger
King James Only Stawmanism: Brandenberg, by Dr. James White
What do the NIV, Satan, and Gay Sex Have in Common? - Jesus-is-Savior.com



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)