Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My Favorite Hymns

Here are some links to some of my favorite hymns:

Whiter Than Snow
This is My Father's World
I Never Thought I'd See the Day
The Great Judgment Morning
When I See the Blood
My God How Wonderful Thou Art
Nearer, Still Nearer
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
Lead Me to Calvary
Day by Day
Amazing Grace in 50 Different Languages 
What a Day That Will Be
He Giveth More Grace
O Jesus I Have Promised 
My God and I
Tell Me the Story of Jesus
Power in the Blood Medley
Love Divine All Loves Excelling
Day of Resurrection
Take Time to Be Holy
Take My Life and Let It Be
How Deep the Father's Love for Us
Must Jesus Bear the Cross Alone? by Tennessee Ernie Ford
40 More Beautiful Gospel Hymns, also sung by Tennessee Ernie Ford 
50 Greatest Hymns of the Christian Faith!
Hallelujah, Praise Jehovah (based on Psalm 148)
His Name is Wonderful
Jesus With Thy Church Abide
When Morning Guilds the Sky
I Know Whom I Have Believed (based on 2 Timothy 1:12)
Wonderful Words of Life
From the First Hallelujah to the Last Amen
All Hail the Power of Jesus Name
Crown Him With Many Crown
When the Roll is Called Up Yonder
Hallelujah Praise Jehovah (Psalm 148)
Meeting in the Air
My God is Real 
I Saw the Light
Nearer My God to Thee
He Leadeth Me
Pass Me Not O Gentle Savior
I Must Tell Jesus 
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
Are You Washed in the Blood/ I'll Fly Away
Just a Little Talk With Jesus
Amazing Grace in Lumbee
Amazing Grace in English
Children's Bible Hour:
                  Summer Tour 1995
                  God is So Good (41 other videos!)




How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)