Saturday, October 1, 2016

In Honor of Blastphemy Rights Day...

Yesterday was International Blasphemy Rights Day (See: Blasphemy Rights Day is a Farce).  It probably shows bad judgment even to blog on this topic - I'm sure many Christians and non-Christians alike just held their breath hoping to make it through without someone getting killed or maimed.

But when I found out that there was such a thing as Blasphemy Rights Day, it reminded me of an article I read in the New Yorker several months back. As a Christian, I found the article very blasphemous. But I also found it sad. It was sad because many people believe that our Lord Jesus is like the Jesus in this article. I think they are mistaken.

Anyway, without saying any more about it, I will just post 2 links and let you decide which Jesus you want to believe in:

Day of Judgement, by Simon Rich
Devil Knowledge (my post)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)