Sunday, December 2, 2012

John Bunyan Quotes

Who  is John Bunyan?

Prayer will make a man cease from sin, or sin will make a man cease from prayer."

"How I now loved those words that spake of a Christian's calling! As when the Lord said to one, 'Follow me'; and to another, 'Come after me.' Oh! Thought I, that he would say to me. How gladly would I run after him! I could seldom read of any that Christ did call, but I presently wished, 'Would I had been in their clothes! Would I had been born Peter or John! I often thought, 'Would I have heard him when he called them, would I have cried, 'O Lord, call me also!' But I feared he would not call me."

"He that mourns not now while the door of mercy is open, must mourn for sin when the door for mercy is shut."

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)