Thursday, December 6, 2012

Already Compromised - Pastor Kevin Swanson Interviews Ken Ham on the Subject of Christian Colleges

When I was in my late teens my older brother tried to encourage me to go to Bible college. I was working lots of hours on a dairy farm at the time, and I told him that "I'm making too much money to go to Bible college." Then he said those words would come back to haunt me one day.  They did in a big way.

Anyway, while I didn't go to a Christian College, I was able to hold on to my faith - something not every graduate from Christian colleges can say.  Please take some time to listen to Pastor Kevin Swanson's interview with Dr. Ken Ham:

Already Compromised -Why Christian Liberal Arts Colleges Are Liberal

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)