Sunday, August 15, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, August 16, 2021

                                               Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

Getting the Work of God Well Grounded, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Nehemiah 11]
Thanksgiving and Rejoicing in God, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Nehemiah 12]


Recommended sermons: 

The following sermons are on I Corinthians 10:13:

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able, but will with the temptation, also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

Satan's Scheme's, by George Whitefield
Comfort for the Tempted, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
Beating Your Addiction,  by Rev. Roger Higginson
Hope in the Midst of Temptation, by Rev. Ian Goligher
Escaping Unto a Faithful Lord, by Dr. Jerry Bilkes
                                                                                          
 
Recommended sermons:

Saved in Jail: Thomas Martin's Testimony, by Rev. Thomas Martin [Text: Psalm 34]


Recommended sermon:

Gossip and the Ninth Commandment, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Proverbs 21]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)