Monday, December 9, 2013

'Deny Christ or Die,' Boko Haram Tells Young Christian Woman

'Deny Christ or Die,' Boko Haram Tells Young Christian Woman - christiannews.net

Excerpt from this article:

"A Christian woman was recently held by Muslim terrorists in Nigeria and ordered to convert to Islam or die. 19-year-old Hajja told Reuters she was held by the group Boko Haram and told to renounce Christianity or perish. Members of Boko Haram threatened to slit her throat if she did not give up her faith in Christ."
-----------------------------

Our Lord Jesus says:

"Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yolk upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart. And ye shall find rest for your souls. For my yolk is easy and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30

Recommended sermons:

When Government Tries to Be God, by Dr. David P. Murray
The Meek and Lowly One, by Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Here is an excerpt from Pastor Spurgeon's Sermon, The Meek and Lowly One:

"Christ is meek, as opposed to the ferocity and bigotry of zealots. Take for example the false prophet Muhammed. The strength of his cause lies in the fact that he is not meek. He presents himself  before those he claims as disciples and says: 'Take my yolk upon you and learn of me, for I am neither meek nor lowly in heart; I will have no patience with you; there is my creed, or there is the scimitar. Death or conversion, whichever you please."

Recommended You Tube video:

Saudi Family Hangs Eithiopian Maid From Hooks, Beats Her to Pulp, Tapes it For Entertainment



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)