Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas from My Gospel Project!

I don't believe in Santa Claus, and I think Christmas is at best a mixture of pagan and Christian traditions. But I do love to sing Christmas carols, I love to see the Christmas lights, and I especially love my Lord Jesus, the "Reason for the season!" So I want to wish my readers a Merry Christmas, and here is my gift to you:

The Johnny Cash Christmas Show from 1977

Recommended reading:

There's No Actual Debt Ceiling Right Now: Christmas Came Early in 2013

Recommended listening:

A Christmas Question, by Charles Haddon Spurgeon
Compel Them to Come In, by Charles Haddon Spurgeon
2013 Christmas Conference: The Life and Ministry of Charles Haddon Spurgeon, by Dr. Steven J. Lawson





How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)