Saturday, April 30, 2016

Letters to Donald Trump: If You Strike Not the Root, the Branches Will Grow Again! Part 1

Our Lord Jesus says: "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26

As a potential supporter of yours, I want to ask you a few questions. My question for today is this:

What part, if any, will the Council on Foreign Relations [CFR] play in your administration?

There are millions of potential supporters - both of you and of Bernie Sanders - who want a clear, not political double-speak, answer to this question.

I believe if you are elected president, you have only two choices to make:

1. Continue to fill your administration with CFR members [or those approved by the CFR], as has been done for decades, or
2. Run the risk of becoming the next John F. Kennedy.

You have stated publicly that the US elections are rigged, and I believe they are. But what is more important is that the government itself may be rigged!

I will have another question for you on Monday, but for now, why don't you read the following two blog posts:

Why Isn't the CFR on the 2016 Ballot?
Obama's Presidential Letter


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)