Thursday, April 21, 2016

Prince Found Dead - Prince Talks About the Illuminati and Chemtrails

Prince Found Dead - Prince Talks About the Illuminati and Chemtrails - beforeitsnews.com
----------------------------

I didn't know much about Prince. I am familiar with his song 1999 (Party Like it's 1999). And it seams to me he told Oprah once that he thought he was demon possessed.

In his song 1999, he seams to mock the idea that there is Judgement Day coming. Well, he knows now the truth of Hebrews 9:27:

"It is appointed unto man once to die, and after that, the judgment day."

In the interview above he talks briefly about chemtrails and I think he was going to talk about the Illuminati in a follow up interview.  To me that makes his untimely death a little suspicious. Especially since he said he had recently done a  concert tour where 21 concerts were sold out.

I also did not know that he was a Jehovah's Witness. (See my post: Jehovah's Witnesses at My Door)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)