Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Daily Spurgeon for Saturday, April 16, 2016

Quotes by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834 - 1892)

"There was a good woman who was well known among her circle for her simple faith, and her great calmness in the midst of many trials. Another woman, living at a distance, hearing of her, said, 'I must go and see that woman,and learn the secret of her holy, happy life.' She went, and accosting the woman, said, 'Are you the woman with the great faith?' 'No,' replied she. 'I am not the woman with the great faith; but I am the woman with the little faith in the great God.'" -  Spurgeon's Sermon Notes

Further recommended reading & listening:

The Best of The Daily Spurgeon
The Forgotten Spurgeon, by Iain Murray
A Defense of Calvinism - by Charles Spurgeon

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)