Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Let's Pray Dr. Dino Gets Home For Christmas!

Creationist Hopes Bill Will Free Him From Prison - wnd.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Now in his eighth year in Federal prison on tax related charges, the popular Flordia based Creation Science lecturer and theme park creator known as 'Dr. Dino' hopes a U.S. Senate bill will free him perhaps even before Christmas."
-----------------------------------

I like Dr. Hovind, although I've never met him. I have watched a lot of his videos, though, and I highly recommend them to everyone.

Recommended reading and viewing:

Evolution and Lies in the Textbooks (links to 12 videos by Dr. Kent Hovind)
By the Way, Have You Had A Chance to Watch Ray Comfort's Video Evolution Vs. God?
Now in his eighth year in federal prison on tax-related charges, the popular Florida-based creation-science lecturer and theme-park creator known as “Dr. Dino” hopes a U.S. Senate bill will free him, perhaps even before Christmas.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/creationist-hopes-bill-will-free-him-from-prison/#r15JzdeOxy0gFBB0.99

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)