Thursday, November 7, 2013

By the Way, Have You Had a Chance to Watch Ray Comforts Video "Evolution Vs. God"?

Evolutiom Vs. God, by Ray Comfort

To be fair I'll post a rebuttal to Ray Comfort's video:

Evolution Vs. God - An Atheist Review, by JaclynGlenn

Both of these videos are entertaining. I side with Ray Comfort, not because I believe he made the best case against evolution, but because I accept Genesis 1:1 by faith:

"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth."

But JaclynGlenn's appeal to molecular genetics as proof of evolution is not very convincing either. In fact, if I were an atheist, molecular genetics would be the last place I would want people to look for proof of evolution. Perhaps rather than do another rebuttal on Ray Comfort's video Evolutiom Vs. God, JaclynGlenn could do a rebuttal on the following podcast by Alex Williams:

Astonishing DNA Complexity Demolishes Neo-Darwinism

Recommended reading:

Darwin Under the Microscope: How Recent Scientific Evidence Points to Divine Design, by James P. Gill, M.D. and Tom Woodward, Ph.D.


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)