Thursday, November 28, 2013

Just in Time for Thanksgiving: Obama Exposes Roswell and Area 51 Secrets

Just in Time for Thanksgiving: Obama Exposes Roswell and Area 51 Secrets - theblaze.com

Excerpt from this article:

"While Americans are watching the aliens, Obama will totally destroy what is left of the economy, the private sector, the American Dream, American exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian values, and our relationship with Israel." 
----------------------------------

I've never taken an interest in most conspiracy theories (Roswell & Area 51, who shot JFK, and so on).  The one conspiracy theory I do believe - in fact, I think it has been so well documented it really is no longer a theory anymore but a fact - is set forth in the 1971 book by Gary Allen, None Dare Call it Conspiracy.

Recommended reading (my post):

The Council on Foreign Relations is Key to Understanding What is Going on In America Right Now

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)