Thursday, November 14, 2013

Be Saved Today!

From time to time I devote a post to clarify my mission, or my reason for blogging: to do my part as a lay person (a non-minister) to fulfill my Lord Jesus command to "Preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved and he that believeth not shall be damned." (Mark 16:15,16)

One of the ways I do this is by recommending good Bible believing pastors (and their sermons!) to my readers (for example, see my post: That Old Time Religion!,  and The Conscience of a Conservative Christian Blogger).

So today I'd like to recommend the following sermon by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley:

Be Saved Today

Other sermons by Dr. Paisley you may want to check out include:

The Black Pope and His Murdermen: An Exposition of the Jesuits, Roman Catholicism
How to Set a Church on Fire
The King of Terrors and the Terror of Kings
The Burning Hell Which Jesus Preached


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)