Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Typhoon Haiyan Aftermath: "People Walking Around Like Zombies ... Looking for Food!"

Typhoon Death Counts Surpasses 10,000: People Walking Around Like Zombies Looking for Food; Martial Law Imminent - zerohedge.com

Excerpts from this article:

"It is truly stunning just how brittle the stability of society becomes once the 'just in time' amenities everyone takes for granted, disappear without a trace. Worst of all, the Philippines could be just the beginning: Vietnam is next, as is the very densely populated region of southern China. 'Vietnam authorities have moved 883,000 people in 11 central provinces to safe zones, according to the government's website.'"

Our Lord Jesus told a parable about how it will be for the lost on judgment day. He said:

"Then he shall say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee a hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye did it not unto the least of these, ye did it not unto me." - Matthew 25:41-45

------------------------

 Recommended sermons:

Our Nation Laid in God's Balance (2013) , by Dr. Joel Beeke
Amos 3 1978), by Rev. Cornelis Pronk

Please consider donating to Samaritan's Purse to help out in the relief effort for Typhoon Haiyan









How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)