Monday, November 11, 2013

10 Facts About the Growing Unemployment Crisis In America that Will Blow Your Mind!

10 Facts About the Growing Unemployment Crisis In America that Will Blow Your Mind! - theeconomiccollapseblog.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Shouldn't [politicians] be working night and day to solve this crisis? After all, Barack Obama once made the following promise to the American people...'But I want you all to know, I will not rest until anybody who's looking for a job can find one -- and I'm not talking about just any job, but good jobs that give every American decent wages and decent benefits and a fair shot at the American Dream.' Unfortunately, things have not improved since Obama made that promise, but he has found the time to play 150 rounds of golf since he has been president."

Recommended reading:

Companies Lay Off Thousands, Then Demand Immigration Reform to Get More Workers



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)