Thursday, February 18, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, February 19, 2021

              Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


The Burnt Offering, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Leviticus 7]
The Making of a Priest, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Leviticus 8]
How to Recognize a Priest, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Leviticus 8]
Two Fiery Sermons, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Leviticus 9]


Recommended sermons:

The Man With the Whithered Hand, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: Mark 1,3]
Angry Jesus, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: Mark 3:1-6]


Wait on the Lord, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Psalm 37]


A Wise Tongue, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Proverbs 10]
.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)