Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Bible Reading for Wednesday, February 24, 2021

                  Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


The Gospel of Personal Purity, by Rev. Armen Thommassian [Text: Leviticus 15]
The Drama of the Day of Atonement, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Leviticus 16]


Recommended sermons:

Tradition vs. Truth, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Mark 7]
The Syrophoenician Woman, by Rev. Kyle Sorenson [Text: Mark 7]


Addiction to Grace, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Psalm 40]
A Slimy Pit, a Rock, and a Song, by Joe Morecroft III [Text: Psalm 40]


A Wise Tongue, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Proverbs 10]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)