Thursday, February 25, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, February 26, 2021

                    Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


God's Holiness and Yours, by Rev. Richard Holdeman [Text: Leviticus 19]
Preserving Corporate Holiness, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: Leviticus 20]


Recommended sermons:

The Greatest Question Jesus Ever Asked, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Mark 8]

The following sermons are on Mark 8:37:

"Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

Worse Than the Credit Crunch, by Rev. Colin Mercer 
A Burden for Evangelism, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton


The Truly Godly: One Who Longs For God, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Psalm 42]

The following hymns are based on Psalm 42:

Traditional: As the Hart About to Falter
Contemporary: As the Deer


A Wise Tongue, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Proverbs 10]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)