Monday, February 22, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, February 23, 2021

                 Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:

Leviticus 14 (Audio)

The Plague of Sin Cleansed, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: Leviticus 14]


Recommended sermons:

Herod's Troubled Conscience, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Mark 6]

Psalm 40:1-10 (Audio)

Addiction to Grace, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Psalm 40]


A Wise Tongue, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Proverbs 10]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)