Sunday, February 21, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, February 22, 2021

                Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Biblical Hygiene Laws in Use Today in Combating COVID-19, by Rev. Brian McClung [Text: Leviticus 13]


Recommended sermons:

Herod's Troubled Conscience, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Mark 6]


The following sermons are on Psalm 39:4:

"Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am."

Time is Short, Eternity is Long, by Dr. David P. Murray
Make Me to Know Mine End, by James Hamilton, The Street Preacher


A Wise Tongue, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Proverbs 10]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)