Sunday, February 28, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, March 1, 2021

                      Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

The Portrait of Life and Death, by Rev. Armen Thomassian [Text: Leviticus 24]
Respecting God's Great and Holy Name, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Leviticus 24]
The Year of Jubilee, by Rev. John Koopman [Text: Leviticus 25]


The following sermons are on Mark 10:13,14 & 15:

"And they brought young children unto him, that he should touch them, and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.  But when Jess saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein." 

Evangelizing the Men and Women of Tomorrow - Today! by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)
Christ's Love for Children, by Rev. Reginald Cranston
Christ and Children, by Rev. Graeme Craig
How to Receive Salvation, by Rev. Graeme Craig


Recommended sermons:

The Beauty of Holiness, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Psalm 45]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 45:


Recommended sermons:

A Wise Tongue, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Proverbs 10]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)