Sunday, December 8, 2013

Download a Copy of "The Sherriff's Kit" and See for Yourself if Obama's Birth Certificate is legit!

Normally, I take Sunday's off from working on my blog. But I wanted to make a short addition to an earlier post I did on President Obama's birth certificate (or lack of one).

I suggested that every college student in America take some time off from studying global warming and evolution to look into the controversy surrounding our President's birth certificate (or lack of one). The following website will show you how you can download The Sheriff's Kit, which will help you determine for yourself the authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate:

Wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com

Recommended reading (my post):

Details of Obama Forgery Exposed

Recommended sermonWhen Government Tries to Be God, by Dr. David P. Murray





How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)