Sunday, June 28, 2015

Can My Neighbor Still Drive His General Lee?

Can My Neighbor Still Drive His General Lee? People Who Demand Confederate Flag Dumping Tell Me To Tolerate Muslim Hate - debbieschlussel.com

"Dylann Roof was a loser and an idiot. He didn’t know anything about the Confederacy. He declared that he hates Jews. And, yet, he didn’t seem to know that his beloved Confederacy had as one of its officials, Judah P. Benjamin. Benjamin, a Jew, was the Confederates States’ Secretary of War.
...It’s weird that all of these phonies who ascribe modern-day mass murder to the rebel flag don’t have the slightest prob with Che Guevara T-shirts. Apparently, because he was Hispanic and part of the radical chic, he gets a pass for being a racist against Blacks and a mass murderer. Hey, just like Dylann Roof! But Roof isn’t a 'cool Hispanic.' So, his brand of racism ain’t hip. And, also, Che Guevara T-shirt wearers = Obama voters."
------------------------------

I've never owned a Confederate flag (and I'm sure I never will!).  But I am a fan of Johnny Horton. And when I listen to his song Johnny Reb, I don't think about racism. I think about American Patriots from the South fighting to preserve their way of life.


And to the extent that slavery was a part of that 'way of life,' it is good that the South lost and that the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments were added to our Constitution. Slavery - just as racism - is evil and God hates it. But we are living in 2015 and not 1861.

Many black leaders have come out and spoke about how much progress America had made in ending racism - until Barack Obama became president (see Ann Coulter Sounds Off On Ferguson, Garner)

Those who want to ban the Confederate flag and open up old wounds have an agenda, and it is nothing short of the destruction of America.

Recommended reading:

Ted Nugent: "Liberalism Is A Gallon Of Gas And A Book Of Matches!" - dailycaller.com
Trying To Make Sense Out Of A Senseless Act (my post)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)