Thursday, May 30, 2013

War Drums: Assad Vows to Strike Israel [Drudge Report]

Syria's Assad 'Confident' in Syria's Civil War - bigstory.ap.org

Going to war to defend America's allies is the right thing to do. Going to war to support one terrorist group over another terrorist group is not (See my post: It's terrorist Against Terrorist in Widening Syrian War). I support using American military might to defend Israel, just as I would be in favor of America defending South Korea in the event they were attacked by North Korea (see my post: North Korea Demands U.S. Withdraw from South Korea).

But I don't in any way trust our current president (or our former president) when it comes to getting America into another war. I agree with the 30% of Americans who believe in some type of a globalist conspiracy to form a "New World Order," (see my post: Special Report: The New World Order is No Conspiracy Theory).

Recommended listening:

When Government Tries to Be God, by Dr. David P. Murray

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)