Saturday, September 5, 2015

Gang Members Being Converted Through California Schools' Bible Classes

Gang Members Being Converted Through California Schools' Bible Classes - christianheadlines.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Barcelona stated in an interview with CBN News that during one Bible club meeting even former gang members cam' to Christ. 'And I will never forget when I finished, there was this awkward silence in the room,' Barcelona stated, 'and this gang banger stands to his feet and he looks at me and says, 'What do I have to do to be saved?' Many students are accepting Christ and finding renewed hope through the Bible clubs which are now taking place in over 20 schools and reaching more than 2,000 students."
 -----------------------------------------------
Recommended movie:

The Cross and the Switchblade, staring Pat Boone and Eric (Chips!) Estrada

You might also want to check out:

Alice Cooper, Godfather Of Shock Rock: "I Teach Bible Study"

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)