Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Malkin Manifesto: Straight Talk About Women and the Workplace

Michelle Malkin: Malkin Manifesto: Straight Talk About Women and the Workplace [Video] - michelmalkin.com

Excerpt from this article:

"I am a woman who has worked in the media industry for 25 years – in newspapers, television, and on the Internet. I’ve worked for big corporations and family-owned companies and independent start-ups and founded two of my own websites. I am here to tell you that there is nothing stopping women from blowing the whistle if they don’t like how they are treated. The most important career advice I give to young women is to learn to say NO."
------------------------------

Recommended reading:

What To  Do if You Suspect a Child is Being Physically or Sexually Abused?

and if you prefer cartoons...
'




 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)