Thursday, April 20, 2017

Report: Hernandez Died With Bible Verse on Forehead

 Report: Hernandez Died With Bible Verse on Forehead - truthrevolt.org

"Aaron Hernandez had a Bible verse scrawled on his forehead when he was found hanged in his prison cell early Wednesday, sources tell WBZ. The sources say the former NFL star had the words 'John 3:16' on his forehead, along with red marks on his hands and feet. The Bible verse, one of the best known in the New Testament, reads: 'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'"
--------------------------------------

Murder, and drug use and even suicide are not "unforgivable sins." We may never know all the details surrounding Aaron Hernandez death, but the fact that he had John 3:16 written on his forehead when he died says to me that Christians might see him in heaven. He wouldn't be the first man or woman who found salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ while in a prison cell.

The Bible says, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8 & 9)

Maybe the Lord was saying to Mr. Hernandez, I'm going to take you home, but first I want you to do this one thing for me...

Here are some good gospel sermons that use John 3:16 for their text:

For God So Loved the World, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)
God So Loved the World, by Dr. David P. Murry
Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son of God, by Rev. Hans Overduin
God's Love Letter, by E. A. Johnston
Immeasurable Love, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
Saving Faith, by Dr. Alan Cairnes

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)