Thursday, July 30, 2020

Bible Reading for Friday, July 31, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Recommended Sermons:

25 Years, Then Revival, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: 2 Chronicles 29]
The Nature of Holiness, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: 2 Chronicles 20:1-5]

Romans 14 (Audio):

Recommended sermons:

The following sermons are on Romans 14:12:

"So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God."

God's Great Judgment Day, by Rev. Roger Higginson
Alone Before the Great Judge, by Rev. Allen Murray

Psalms 24 (Audio)

Recommended sermon:

Having Clean Hands and a Pure Heart, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Psalm 24]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 24:

Ye Gates Lift Your Heads the Glad Summons Await

Proverbs 20:12 (Audio)

Recommended sermons:

Solomon's Search for a Clean and Pure-Hearted Man, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Textr: Proverbs 15:1-15]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)