Monday, August 16, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, August 17, 2021

                                                Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

Thanksgiving and Rejoicing in God, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Nehemiah 12]
Why Keep a Christian Sabbath Today? by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Nehemiah 13]


Recommended sermons: 

Five Looks We Take at the Lord's Table, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: I Corinthians 11]
                                                                                          
 
Recommended sermons:

Judge Me, O Lord, My God, by Rev. Jan Neels [Text: Psalm 35]


Recommended sermon:

Gossip and the Ninth Commandment, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Proverbs 21]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)