Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, August 11, 2021

                                              Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

When You Pray, Be Willing to Be Part of the Answer, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Nehemiah 1]
Rebuilding the Walls, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Nehemiah 2]
The Message of the Gates, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Nehemiah 3]


The following sermons are on I Corinthians 7:14:

"For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband. Else were your chidren unclean, now are they holy."

The Address to the Parents, by Rev. Cornelis Pronk    
Knowing Our Children As 'Holy', by Pastor Joel Overduin                                                                          God's Word Speaks of Our Children as Holy, by Rev. Henk Bergsma                                                                                           
 
Recommended sermons:

Jesus' Final Prayer, by Pastor Jack Shoeman [Text: Psalm 31; Luke 23:44-49]


Recommended sermon:

Gossip and the Ninth Commandment, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Proverbs 21]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)