Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Daily Bible Verses for Wednesday, April 20, 2022

 "For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place, but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed. And who knoweth whether thou art come to the throne for such a time as this...and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish."Esther 4:14,16b (Audio)


The following sermons are on Esther 4:14 & 16b:

Esther's Exultation; Or, Who Knoweth? by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
A Massacre This Christmas? by Dr. Ian Brown
Being Faithful Whatever the Cost, by Rev. Colin Mercer
Seizing the Opportunities in Providence, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes
Revival at All Costs, by Rev. Reginald Cranston

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)