Sunday, December 9, 2012

Does Science Refute God? Of Course Not! Part 2

"I am not trying to get evolution out of the schools. I'm not trying to get creation into the schools. I just want the lies out of the textbooks." - Kent Hovind Ph.d.

Yes, I know Dr. Hovind is in prison. Maybe if he took seriously Jesus' words, render unto Obama, I mean Caesar, that which is Caesars,"  he would still be roaming the globe causing problems for God-hating atheists.

But in spite of his legal problems (which I hope will come to an end soon!), he has some really good things to say on the creation/evolution debate.  Check out his podcast:

Lies in the Text Books

Recommended reading:

Free Hovind
Dr. Kent Hovin's Blog
100 Reasons Why Evolution is Stupid, by Dr. Kent Hovind
Does Science Refute God? Absolutely Not! Part 1
You Can Lead and Atheist to Evidence but you Can't Make Him Think - Pastor Kevin Swanson interviews Roy Comfort

The Bible says:

"In the Beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." - Genesis 1:1

"But if our Gospel be hid, it is hid from them that are lost, in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them that believe not." - II Corinthians 4:3,4.

"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God." - Psalm 14:1

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." - Romans 1:22

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)