Saturday, December 28, 2013

This Will Be Hollywood's Richest Year Ever!

This Will Be Hollywood's Richest Year Yet - newser.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Despite a string of summertime flops, Hollywood is expected to have a banner year at the domestic box office, coming in just shy of $11 billion, the largest annual take ever."
------------------------------------

The Bible says:

"Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for the miseries that shall come upon you." - James 5:1

and

"And I heard another voice in heaven saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, nor share in her plagues." - Revelation 18:4

Recommended reading (my post):

The Entertainment Industry: As Nasty As They Want to Be

Recommended sermon:Should Christians Watch Movies? by Dr. David P. Murray

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)