Friday, April 19, 2013

8th Grader Suspended & Arrested over Pro-Second Amendment Tee-Shirt

8th Grade Student Suspended, Arrested over Pro-Gun Tee Shirt - WOWKTV

Stories like this are becoming more and more common. As a Christian, I know that the devil does not care about gun control. For him, this is just a means to an end, and the end is stomping out all mention of our Lord Jesus Christ and his true Gospel.

I have to wonder how much longer it will be before we see the following headlines appear in America:

This Shirt is Illegal in 53 Countries

The Bible (and these tee shirts!) says: "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes." - Romans 1:16

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)