Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Science Proves That Everything I've Been Saying is 100% True!

Science Proves That Everything I've Been Saying is 100% True - ace.mu.nu

Excerpt from this article:

"WHILE MILITANT ATHEISTS like Richard Dawkins may be convinced God doesn't exist, God, if he is around, may be amused to find that atheists might not exist. Cognitive scientists are becoming increasingly aware that a metaphysical outlook may be so deeply ingrained in human thought processes that it cannot be expunged."
----------------------------------------------------------------

The Bible says:

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20


Recommended reading (my post):

By The Way, Have You Had a Chance to Watch Ray Comfort's Video Evolution Vs. God?

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)