Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Video: Now ISIS Sets Sights On Israel

Video: Now ISIS Sets Sights On Israel - wnd.com

Excerpt from this article:

"A new video issued by ISIS contradicts the oft-repeated claim that the Islamic movement now controlling large portions of Iraq and Syria has no interest in the Palestinian jihad against Israel.
ISIS, which now calls itself the Islamic State after declaring the creation of a new caliphate, vows in the video: “Allah willing, we will continue to fight against the Israelis and their allies.”
--------------------------------------------------------

I Am A Jew. Hope You Are Too, by Dr. David P. Murray

Recommended reading (my posts):

What Would Happen If Israel Blew Up the Dome of the Rock: Right Now?
What Do Dr. Tim Lahaye and Glen Beck Have in Common?
What Muslims Fear Most: Smart Bombs and Smart Girls (my post) 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)