Thursday, October 15, 2015

Churches to Open only at Christmas and Easter as 50% of Brits Identify themselves as Atheists -

Churches to Open only at Christmas and Easter as 50% of Brits Identify themselves as Atheists - christianpost.com

Excerpt from this article:

"The Church of England is reportedly considering plans to keep some historic village churches across the country opened only on holy days such as Christmas and Easter due to population shifts and the ever-growing decline in attendance and church membership."

-----------------------------------------

Only open on Easter and Christmas? That's like saying "I don't believe in God but I do believe that Mary is his mother!"


Recommended reading:

By the Way, Have You Had a Chance to Watch Ray Comfort's Video, "Evolution Vs. God?" (my post)
Evolution And Junk DNA, by Michael Boehm & Dr. Charles Jackson

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)