Monday, January 11, 2016

Bible Reading for Monday, January 11, 2016

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you read along with me chapters 24 & 25 in the book of Matthew.

Special verses:

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."  - Matthew 24:17

" So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away." - Matthew 24:33-35

"Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." - Matthew 24:44

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." - Matthew 25:40

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)