Monday, January 4, 2016

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, January 4, 2016

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you read along with me chapters 9-10 in the book of Matthew.

Special verses:

"Behold , I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." - Matthew 10:16

"Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered , that shall not be revealed ; and hid, that shall not be known." - Matthew 10:26

 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men , him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." - Matthew 10:32,33

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)