Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, January 26, 2016

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you read along with me chapter 8 & 9 in the book of Luke.

Excerpt from this article:
  
" And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily , and follow me."  - Luke 9:23

"For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed , when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels." - Luke 9:26

 "And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back , is fit for the kingdom of God." - Luke 9:62

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible.Daily

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)