Saturday, July 30, 2016

Friendship

From the Internet: 

"A good friend will lie for you, but a best friend will help you hide the body."
"A good friend will visit you if you are in jail, but a best friend will be in the cell right next to you saying, 'Man that was fun!"
"When I die, friends will go to my funeral, good friends will cry at my funeral, but my best friend will change my Facebook status to "Chillin With Jesus"

Here's one I didn't find on the Web:

"A friend will invite you to church. A good friend will invite you to church AND offer to give you a ride. But a best friend will invite you to church, offer to give you a ride, and share the gospel with you on the way."

Here are a couple of good gospel sermons every Best Friend should want to share:

When Government Tries to Be God, by Dr. David P. Murray
Compel Them to Come in, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)