Saturday, July 16, 2016

Jeb Bush: Trump Does Not Represent the Future of This Country, or the GOP

Jeb Bush: Trump Does Not Represent the Future of This Country, or the GOP - washingtonpost.com

Excerpt from this article:

"While he has no doubt tapped into the anxiety so prevalent in the United States today, I do not believe Donald Trump reflects the principles or inclusive legacy of the Republican Party. And I sincerely hope he doesn’t represent its future"
 -----------------------------

I hope Jeb Bush does not represent the future of this country!

Recommended reading:

Bill Clinton Tells Jeb Bush: "This Trump Thing Will Be Taken Care Of"- beforeitsnews.com
Jeb and the Bush Crime Family by Roger Stone
Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America's Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last 50 Years by  Russ Baker

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)